Site Map

hakkimizda top

History

1955  It started manufacturing of tin packaging in a small workshop founded in Aydın.
1967-1974 It moved to its factory established in an area of 9600 m² in Cinarli – Izmir.
1974-1980 It started operation of offset printing unit, lacquering and full automatic production lines.
1981-1993
By following the technological developments constantly, it expanded its machinery park. It took its position among the outstanding firms in the sector in a short while with its high quality, trustworthy, innovative, respectable and honest image.
1996 It moved to its modern and hygienic facilities in Worldwide standards established in the area of 34,000 m² of which 22,000 m² is closed in Izmir Çiğli Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone.
1998-1999 By adding high – technology offset printing and lacquering units to its structure, it reinnovated itself.
2001 It has established ISO 9002 : 1994 Quality Management System.
2003 It started operation of the 4 colour offset printing unit which is a product of high – technology and will be used in Turkey for the first time. By integrating its product quality with its system , it has established the integrated quality management system by receiving the ISO 9001 : 2000 , HACCP , ISO 140001 and OHSAS 18001 quality certificates which is also preliminary in the sector.
2007 It expanded its capacity by putting into service high-technology lacquering units. It renewed its quality certificates of ISO 9001 : 2000, ISO 22000, ISO 14001 : 2004 and OHSAS 18001 : 1999.
2008 It carried out its investment of full automatic production lines which applies pressure test to each pail that will be used in Turkey for the first time. It fulfilled its investment of three-piece aerosol production lines. In order to shorten the lead times more and to raise shipment quality, it put into service of palletising and stretching full automatic machines.